Medicynical note: Under Trump’s Presidency the US has undermined its allies and encouraged its competitors in almost all corners of the world. We’ve isolated our friends in Europe by attacking NATO and the European Community. In the Middle East we’ve abrogated the Iranian nuclear agreement, covered for assassins from Saudi Arabia and encouraged the apartheid state in Israel. We’ve engaged in a trade war that has helped China find alternatives to U.S. products. We’ve treated our best friend Canada like an enemy and done our best to encourage China and Russia’s advances in South America. Trump’s America First policy has meant a profound loss of U.S. influence and prestige throughout the world.
- Deaths in U.S. Concentration Camps– it’s really happening.
- The Pence Agenda: Victimhood
- Only an Idiot Talks This Way
- Whim Masquerading as Policy
- Only in America: Faith based scams
- Rome is burning
- Trump and Putin pledge to work together in the future
- Every Day in America, Something Very Sick Here
- Mallinkcrodt 97,000% Price Increase
- Great Moments in American Medicine: Snake Bite $142,000