Medicynical note: Under Trump’s Presidency the US has undermined its allies and encouraged its competitors in almost all corners of the world. We’ve isolated our friends in Europe by attacking NATO and the European Community. In the Middle East we’ve abrogated the Iranian nuclear agreement, covered for assassins from Saudi Arabia and encouraged the apartheid state in Israel. We’ve engaged in a trade war that has helped China find alternatives to U.S. products. We’ve treated our best friend Canada like an enemy and done our best to encourage China and Russia’s advances in South America. Trump’s America First policy has meant a profound loss of U.S. influence and prestige throughout the world.
- Bernie is a Sure Loser
- The World Fiddles While Australia Burns–The Trump Effect
- Who is Taxed and Who is not!
- Cancer Drug Pricing…..a national disgrace
- In the US (Kentucky in this instance), Money talks
- British vs US health Care
- Fiddling While The World Burns–the triumph of ignorance
- Deregulation: Dangerous to your health
- American Values? in Action
- Syria: there is no policy