Patients without insurance do not have cancer screening tests, routine exams and delay seeking care when they become symptomatic. They also are forced to make medical decisions based on their finances. The most important of these factors are those that delay diagnosis, which compromise the chance for cure.
- Pizza and Prescriptions.
- Your Money or Your Life: America’s Health Care Disaster
- Limits– Drug Pricing in the U.S.
- Medical Alchemy: Valeant again, Seconal
- Poster Boy: In Defense of Martin Shkreli, the useful tool
- American Health Care Fail: Increased Death Rate Among Poor Whites Aged 45-54
- Daraprim/Turing Isn’t Alone, Shkreli learned from others
- Health Care as A Market Play: (Daraprim, Shkerli) Nothing new here
- Drug Companies: It IS the money, stupid
- Drug costs