Patients without insurance do not have cancer screening tests, routine exams and delay seeking care when they become symptomatic. They also are forced to make medical decisions based on their finances. The most important of these factors are those that delay diagnosis, which compromise the chance for cure.
- Deaths in U.S. Concentration Camps– it’s really happening.
- The Pence Agenda: Victimhood
- Only an Idiot Talks This Way
- Whim Masquerading as Policy
- Only in America: Faith based scams
- Rome is burning
- Trump and Putin pledge to work together in the future
- Every Day in America, Something Very Sick Here
- Mallinkcrodt 97,000% Price Increase
- Great Moments in American Medicine: Snake Bite $142,000