Patients without insurance do not have cancer screening tests, routine exams and delay seeking care when they become symptomatic. They also are forced to make medical decisions based on their finances. The most important of these factors are those that delay diagnosis, which compromise the chance for cure.
- Election Fraud: Set a Thief to Catch a Thief?
- Incompetent Policing: Colorado Springs Slaughter
- Catholicism: No Shame
- America’s Carnage…. Continues. It’s the guns.
- The Laugher (Laffer) Curve….Still a joke
- Guns, Fear, Death and Irony in Permitless-Carry America
- $35,500 Medication in U.S. …… $250 in the U.K. The U.S. Medical Scam
- Another School Shooting….Want more of this? Vote republican
- Guns, Guns, Guns
- Another Mass Shooting….. a uniquely American event. Ever wonder why?