Patients without insurance do not have cancer screening tests, routine exams and delay seeking care when they become symptomatic. They also are forced to make medical decisions based on their finances. The most important of these factors are those that delay diagnosis, which compromise the chance for cure.
- More Guns=More Gun Deaths
- Guns….My Morning Reads
- Republican Salami Tactics Undermine Our Democracy
- Putin: Very Trumpian
- Religionists Can’t Resist : Hindu vs Christian
- The Only Fraud in the 2020 Election Was Named Donald
- Israel’s Absurdity
- Guess Who Pays for COVID Vaccine— Not Elon!
- Sad Story of Bad Judgment
- Nuclear By Gates…..Bury the Waste in Gates’ Yard