UnitedHealth says McGuire’s stock options were worth about $1.6 billion by the end of 2005. McGuire has since then agreed to reprice some of those options, lowering their value.
- More Guns=More Gun Deaths
- Guns….My Morning Reads
- Republican Salami Tactics Undermine Our Democracy
- Putin: Very Trumpian
- Religionists Can’t Resist : Hindu vs Christian
- The Only Fraud in the 2020 Election Was Named Donald
- Israel’s Absurdity
- Guess Who Pays for COVID Vaccine— Not Elon!
- Sad Story of Bad Judgment
- Nuclear By Gates…..Bury the Waste in Gates’ Yard