Conflicts of interest are apparent at every level of the health care industry. The Times July 16, 2006 describes yet another. Our so called system appears to work through bribes and rigging. Hardly an open competitive market.
- Privatization…….. an invitation to corruption
- Privatization….Doesn’t Work Without Regulation
- When all you have is a gun everything looks like a target
- America Healthcare……….Isn’t
- It’s the Money Stupid
- The World Knows–Putin Won
- May Gone. UK In Shambles. Who won?
- The Disease of denial
- Deaths in U.S. Concentration Camps– it’s really happening.
- The Pence Agenda: Victimhood