Medicynical note: A $7,644 facility fee and an over $12,000 bill for a nurse evaluation, two bottles of saline IV and a less than 1 hour visit. American healthcare isn’t.
- LIV Golf and the Saudis: Sportswashing
- Metal Detectors For Kindergardeners….. the Real America?
- More Massacres: America Reaps what it has Sowed
- Boring…….. You Can Smell the Musk………
- Trump Tax Cuts and our National Debt: A Shell Game for Suckers
- Only in America…..6 years old shooters
- American Health Care…… isn’t
- A Six Year Old Perp: Guns in America
- American Racism…..it’s real and obvious
- Supremes Scared of Guns Everywhere….and the rest of us?