Think he’s a Psychopath?
Take this test for him. Ted Buddy scored a 39,
These are the psychopaths, and as with any mental disorder, there are characteristics that define it. The most common way of detecting whether a person is a psychopath is by using The Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R), which is a diagnostic tool, set to determine if someone is on the psychopathy spectrum.
To score the test, participants read a series of statements that describe certain traits and rate them accordingly.
0 = does not apply, 1 = applies somewhat, 2 = definitely applies.
The highest score anyone can achieve is 40. In the US, if someone rates over 30 in the test, they are considered to be psychopathic, but in the UK, it is only over 25.
Here are the 20 traits on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist
- Do you sense you are someone extremely important?
- Would you say you need constant stimulation?
- Do you find pleasure in manipulating people?
- Would you lie in order to get your own way?
- Do you never say sorry?
- Are you known to be charming and persuasive?
- Would you agree you show little emotion?
- Are you incapable of feeling empathy for others?
- Are you in and out of relationships all the time?
- Do you have a promiscuous sex life?
- Are you impulsive and live for the moment?
- Are you known for behaving irresponsibly?
- Do you fail to accept responsibility for your actions?
- Is it right to get as much as you can from other people?
- Is it hard to control your behaviour?
- Did you display early behaviour problems?
- Do you lack long-term goals?
- Do you have a history of juvenile delinquency?
- Have you ever had your parole or bail revoked?
- Are you known for committing many different criminal acts?
Medicynical note: Trump by my assessment is about a 30. Where do you rate him. He’s at least a psychopath in Britain and here as well (borderline) and he’s also our President. Sad and amazing.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink