“Beginning in 1996, the military launched the largest-ever corporate takeover of U.S. federal housing, shifting ownership of more than 200,000 family housing units on bases to private real estate developers and property managers under 50-year contracts.”
- Guess who pays for the Trump tax cuts?
- Think he’s a Psychopath?
- Everything for sale: ethics, reputation and yes our soul
- Only in America– Hospitals suing Patients
- Failing President Honors Failed Economist
- Privatization…….. an invitation to corruption
- Privatization….Doesn’t Work Without Regulation
- When all you have is a gun everything looks like a target
- America Healthcare……….Isn’t
- It’s the Money Stupid