“Schiff was having none of it. His five-minute response was blistering, with a recurring phrase said so often that it served as spikes on the road to redemption that the Republicans thought they were cruising down. Each time Schiff said, “You might think it’s okay,” he hit them and the president with specific facts that might not meet the high standard for criminal conspiracy, but they are certainly objectionable on moral, ethical and patriotic grounds.”
- The Wrong Man at Precisely the Wrong Time……Guess Who
- Trump’s Absurd Conspiracy Theory
- The Leader of the Free World…….ISN’T
- De Vos the Poster Girl of Educational Mediocrity
- Capitalist Medicine’s Goal is Profit not Patient Care
- Guess who pays for the Trump tax cuts?
- Think he’s a Psychopath?
- Everything for sale: ethics, reputation and yes our soul
- Only in America– Hospitals suing Patients
- Failing President Honors Failed Economist