Escape Fire is a film documentary that is about to be released that looks at our non-system of health care. The preview is here, and while I can’t say that I agree with everything in it, it appears to have the diagnosis correct. We have a medical industrial complex whose goal is to make money rather than provide care. That’s a big problem.
- Pizza and Prescriptions.
- Your Money or Your Life: America’s Health Care Disaster
- Limits– Drug Pricing in the U.S.
- Medical Alchemy: Valeant again, Seconal
- Poster Boy: In Defense of Martin Shkreli, the useful tool
- American Health Care Fail: Increased Death Rate Among Poor Whites Aged 45-54
- Daraprim/Turing Isn’t Alone, Shkreli learned from others
- Health Care as A Market Play: (Daraprim, Shkerli) Nothing new here
- Drug Companies: It IS the money, stupid
- Drug costs