It’s hard to believe but our government spends in the range of 300 million dollars/day, 6-12 billion/month depending on source of estimate, on the war in Iraq but opposes funding a children’s health care program that will cost 5 billion dollars over 5 years. Unbelievable!!
- Election Fraud: Set a Thief to Catch a Thief?
- Incompetent Policing: Colorado Springs Slaughter
- Catholicism: No Shame
- America’s Carnage…. Continues. It’s the guns.
- The Laugher (Laffer) Curve….Still a joke
- Guns, Fear, Death and Irony in Permitless-Carry America
- $35,500 Medication in U.S. …… $250 in the U.K. The U.S. Medical Scam
- Another School Shooting….Want more of this? Vote republican
- Guns, Guns, Guns
- Another Mass Shooting….. a uniquely American event. Ever wonder why?