It’s hard to believe but our government spends in the range of 300 million dollars/day, 6-12 billion/month depending on source of estimate, on the war in Iraq but opposes funding a children’s health care program that will cost 5 billion dollars over 5 years. Unbelievable!!
- Pizza and Prescriptions.
- Your Money or Your Life: America’s Health Care Disaster
- Limits– Drug Pricing in the U.S.
- Medical Alchemy: Valeant again, Seconal
- Poster Boy: In Defense of Martin Shkreli, the useful tool
- American Health Care Fail: Increased Death Rate Among Poor Whites Aged 45-54
- Daraprim/Turing Isn’t Alone, Shkreli learned from others
- Health Care as A Market Play: (Daraprim, Shkerli) Nothing new here
- Drug Companies: It IS the money, stupid
- Drug costs