It’s hard to believe but our government spends in the range of 300 million dollars/day, 6-12 billion/month depending on source of estimate, on the war in Iraq but opposes funding a children’s health care program that will cost 5 billion dollars over 5 years. Unbelievable!!
- Deaths in U.S. Concentration Camps– it’s really happening.
- The Pence Agenda: Victimhood
- Only an Idiot Talks This Way
- Whim Masquerading as Policy
- Only in America: Faith based scams
- Rome is burning
- Trump and Putin pledge to work together in the future
- Every Day in America, Something Very Sick Here
- Mallinkcrodt 97,000% Price Increase
- Great Moments in American Medicine: Snake Bite $142,000