It’s fascinating that we can rationally talk about this. Overseas there is greater variation in quality but with due dilligence, skilled and competent physicians and facilities can be identified. However, people with the greatest problems particularly those needing continuing care have the fewest options…and highest expenses. Outsourcing is not a cure for the sickness in our health care system.
- Pizza and Prescriptions.
- Your Money or Your Life: America’s Health Care Disaster
- Limits– Drug Pricing in the U.S.
- Medical Alchemy: Valeant again, Seconal
- Poster Boy: In Defense of Martin Shkreli, the useful tool
- American Health Care Fail: Increased Death Rate Among Poor Whites Aged 45-54
- Daraprim/Turing Isn’t Alone, Shkreli learned from others
- Health Care as A Market Play: (Daraprim, Shkerli) Nothing new here
- Drug Companies: It IS the money, stupid
- Drug costs