It’s fascinating that we can rationally talk about this. Overseas there is greater variation in quality but with due dilligence, skilled and competent physicians and facilities can be identified. However, people with the greatest problems particularly those needing continuing care have the fewest options…and highest expenses. Outsourcing is not a cure for the sickness in our health care system.
- Failing President Honors Failed Economist
- Privatization…….. an invitation to corruption
- Privatization….Doesn’t Work Without Regulation
- When all you have is a gun everything looks like a target
- America Healthcare……….Isn’t
- It’s the Money Stupid
- The World Knows–Putin Won
- May Gone. UK In Shambles. Who won?
- The Disease of denial
- Deaths in U.S. Concentration Camps– it’s really happening.