It’s fascinating that we can rationally talk about this. Overseas there is greater variation in quality but with due dilligence, skilled and competent physicians and facilities can be identified. However, people with the greatest problems particularly those needing continuing care have the fewest options…and highest expenses. Outsourcing is not a cure for the sickness in our health care system.
- Trump: Tax Cuts Benefitted Only the Wealthy
- Incompetence Personified, Trump and the Kurds
- I’m Sorry to Say: 70 is not the new 50
- Bye Bye Bernie
- He Lies Because that’s What He Does
- Saudi Arabia Takes Over U.S. Department of Defense
- No competition: Trump’s Worldwide Retreat.
- The $12,000 Hangover.
- Trump’s Deficit…….and Not the Intellectual One
- Money buys ACCESS : America’s lubricant