It’s fascinating that we can rationally talk about this. Overseas there is greater variation in quality but with due dilligence, skilled and competent physicians and facilities can be identified. However, people with the greatest problems particularly those needing continuing care have the fewest options…and highest expenses. Outsourcing is not a cure for the sickness in our health care system.
- Bernie is a Sure Loser
- The World Fiddles While Australia Burns–The Trump Effect
- Who is Taxed and Who is not!
- Cancer Drug Pricing…..a national disgrace
- In the US (Kentucky in this instance), Money talks
- British vs US health Care
- Fiddling While The World Burns–the triumph of ignorance
- Deregulation: Dangerous to your health
- American Values? in Action
- Syria: there is no policy