It’s fascinating that we can rationally talk about this. Overseas there is greater variation in quality but with due dilligence, skilled and competent physicians and facilities can be identified. However, people with the greatest problems particularly those needing continuing care have the fewest options…and highest expenses. Outsourcing is not a cure for the sickness in our health care system.
- Flat Earthers, like their creationist brethren, are wrong
- Insulin: US “generic” prices still double Europe
- The Mother Lode–New drug for Postpartum depression
- I Guess global Warming affects More than Just the Blue States
- No Effective Outside Regulator= Profit taking precedence over safety
- Presidential thoughts for Sunday March 17 2019
- “Self”-certification process for new planes Is Wrong
- The cost of insulin…….in the United States
- Damning headline: Boeing follows Trump’s Lead
- Obsolete technology?