Overdosed on therapy! We are when you consider traditional medicine with its overstated benefits and overwhelming costs; watch the television ads for medications and “health aids,” consider the overabundance of “non-traditional” approaches, health hucksters and such, therapists of every ilk almost with limited to no basis in science and no proven health benefit. We’re spinning our wheels to the tune of over 15% of our GNP.
- I Guess global Warming affects More than Just the Blue States
- No Effective Outside Regulator= Profit taking precedence over safety
- Presidential thoughts for Sunday March 17 2019
- “Self”-certification process for new planes Is Wrong
- The cost of insulin…….in the United States
- Damning headline: Boeing follows Trump’s Lead
- Obsolete technology?
- Trump decreases Medicare by a trillion dollars
- Ethiopian airlines crash, another new 737
- Hoof in mouth disease strikes White House Resident