This in the NY Times. Stuff does happen.
- Wow; Capitalism is killing our morals, our future
- Why we pay more for drugs.
- Babies Health: The worst in the Industrialized World
- Hospitals: Pricing Without Conscience
- High Cancer Drug Costs: Unsustainable and Unconscionable
- Novartis Just Can’t Help Itself: Second Kickback Case this Week
- The Sequestration Bites: NIMBY to the Nth Power
- Healthcare in the U.S.: It’s really about the money
- Accountable Care: Brakes in the System?
- More on Health Care Costs: The LA Experience